Monday, February 19, 2007

Dublin, Morocco, and Disney

So, after running with Dean Karnazes, tearing my rotator cuff, and agreeing to take a year off of running the Boston marathon, I had a hard time deciding what to do for a running/racing schedule this year. So, I've decided to run the Dublin Marathon this October to raise money for Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership. After Dublin, I'll be heading to Morocco for an 8 day trek through the High Atlas mountain range and then home again. Finally, I'm planning on running the Goofey challenge at Disney in January. My hope is that by running Dublin and the Goofey so close together that it will inspire others to give more money to my fundraising efforts.


Want to know more about why I'm running for MBHP? Checkout the Somerville Journal article

For now, that's it here in runningville...I'm off to rehab my shoulder, do some dishes and hit the hay. Take a moment to go to firstgiving.com and make a small donation - $5 is a cup of coffee in some places - skip the coffee and help someone have a place to sleep for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home