Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Marathon is Coming....

I'm back from the DFMC dinner and am hoping to hit the hay soon. My running shorts for tomorrow are in the dryer, dinner is in the oven (there was a snag in the kosher dinners at the event), and I'm about to tape my race bag so that is doesn't break and go to bed.

I've loaded the IPOD with lots of music to keep me going, and at this point the only thing left to do is remember to relax and get some shut eye. I have to be at the Boston Common tomorrow morning between 7:30-8 am. That's much better than when I arrived with other DFMCers earlier. The Common is easy to get to from here so I'll be able to squeeze in an extra hours of sleep.

Hopefully at this time tomorrow I'll be sleeping off another successful Boston Marathon!

WWW.BOSTONMARATHON.ORG
BIB # 18639

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home