Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Updates

The taper has begun and there are less than 2 weeks left before Marathon Day.

The fundraising has picked up in the last week. Tonight, my classmates met my challenge to match or more the donation made by my friend's nephew. 12 people gave a total of $76 while we met for our Program Evaluation class at UMASS-Boston. Thanks all! You've done a great thing!

The other big news is that tomorrow I turn the BIG 3-0....I'm not sure how I feel about this other than some excitement that I'm now at the bottom of my age group in most races again. I guess there is something to be said for getting older...

Speaking of older, I'm exhausted....when is it that I start needing LESS SLEEP like my grandmother????? She gets by on 3 hours of sleep but could run circles around me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home