Sunday, April 09, 2006

Final Stretch

While my training is wrapping up, the fundraising has really begun to sprint off! My class at CPCS raise $90 to meet my challenge of matching or matching + a 6 year-old's donation to help the Barr Program find cures for cancer to help people like his mom. In the past 7 days, I've raised $1732. If you haven't chipped in your coffee money for the week, do it now! Marathon Monday is just 1 week away. I'm doing the hard part by running, giving is easy! $2, $10, $20, $262, or more -- any of these makes a huge difference in the fight against cancer. You know people touched by cancer -- and you have the power to make a difference!

Figaro's of Boston will be wrapping up their fundraiser at the end of this week -- they have been unbelievably involved both in the fundraising but also in training updates, food, and support. Go give them your business -- the food and staff are fabulous!

I'll post a few final things before race day -- right now, I have to get in 10 miles and finish the pre-pesach cleaning frenzy (space aged foil kitchens anyone? I hear they are fashionable in the Jewish community this time of year!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home