Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Secret Pesach Marathon Fuel???

I was wandering the aisles of the local grocery store this evening after going to the gym when I noticed that they had put out Pesach products already. Like most Jews, I have a few items I look forward to from year to year and others that I would just like to forget exist (like Ring-gels..sorry David!). One of the things I look forward to are chocolate covered marshmellow cookie things. I only eat them once a year and while standing in front of them and telling myself "it isn't Pesach yet, you have to wait" I realized that they might be my secret power fuel for the marathon....which, of course, means that I have to test them on this week's long run.

I'll keep you posted...at the very least, I'm going to enjoy eating the leftovers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home