Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Progress!

At last I am seeing progress in my DFMC fundraising and training efforts. On the fundraising front, O'Naturals in Davis Sq. will be donating 10% of sale between 4-8 on March 28th to my fundraising and Figaros by South Station in Boston will be collecting donations for DFMC from February through race day. Figaros will then match the total donated by their customers! I encourage everyone to support these businesses both during the DFMC fundraising events and throughout the year.

On the running front, I got all of my runs in this past week for the first time since Yoni was born! The temperatures were VERY warm for New England in January last week so I was able to run in shorts -- ahh, the wind in my leg hair! I've started running during lunch 1-2 days per week and then running home from work on Friday afternoons. I had a 40 minute commute home so I thought I'd prefer to spend that time plus a little extra running home so that I could spend more time with Yoni.

Later on this week, I'll be checking out a restorative yoga class at my gym. Next week, I'm heading back to spinning class. Between getting my workouts in, tweaking my diet, and hitting the gym more often, I'm feeling less tired and more energized by training. Hopefully, the energy will keep on coming....and the baby will keep on sleeping a little longer tonight :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home