Thursday, December 08, 2005

Here comes the snow again...

It is 23 degrees and clear this evening - making for a pleasant but slippery and chilly 5 mile tempo run. We are supposed to get 4-8" of the white stuff tomorrow but lucky for me it will be a weight lifting day so I won't have to run in it.

I'm enjoying these first runs of the training season but know that I've only just begun. These first weeks though are a good reminder of how much I enjoy running just to run. With old man winter knocking on the windows here in New England I am trying to enjoy the runs while I can. Soon, I'll be back to work from parental leave and running long miles before heading to the office.

One tool that I just discovered to help plot out my runs is the Gmap-Pedometer . It has allowed me to pick new routes rather than getting stuck on the same of paths. This website is a must for anyone running this many miles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home