Sunday, December 11, 2005

The bell tolls...

The constant getting up to bring Yonatan, my 3 week old son, to my partner to nurse and then waking up again to burp and change him before putting him back down to sleep has finally caught up with me. I would estimate that I MIGHT have slept 3 hours last night but I suspect that might be a generous number. Needless to say, I switched my rest day and long run day -- so instead of hitting the pavement, I'm sitting here typing this and pulling together the list of people to send letters to for my DFMC fundraising.

When I haven't been running or changing diapers, I've been checking out the latest product line from the folks at Clif. Their products are kosher certified and have worked well for me in the past. I've placed an order for Clifblocks and a new energy drink that they have...I'll write more about them after I get them from REI next week. I've also been pulling together nutritional information, breaking in a new pair of running shoes, and pulling all of my cold weather gear out of the closet. With another 8.5" of snow on Friday, I can definately say that the winter training season has arrived. Atleast on some of these cold, windy nights I will be able to sit with Yonatan and hopefully make some progress in preparing for the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home