Monday, January 30, 2006

Challenge to my readers!

According to my blog's site meter, there have been 122 visits from 8 countries to my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd like to challenge you all to give a small amount to the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge. Why give? Well, my guess is that each of you know someone who has been touched by cancer. You may even be a cancer survivor. If everyone who visited this blog gave $5 or $10, that would raise hundreds of dollars to assist other's who are struggling to beat cancer or to have a higher quality of life for the time they have left. Giving is easy...think about it, $5 -- that's not much....most people spend more than that on coffee each week. So, the challenge is easy -- can Long Cold Run readers raise $250 by marathon monday? I hope so...I believe in you....and the kids at Dana-Farber need you.

Check out what money raised by DFMC donations have already done: http://www.dana-farber.org/how/danafarber/barr_researchers.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home